2018 Schedule Of Events
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26
- Noon–5pm (Thursday, Friday, & Saturday) – Pumpkins that have already been carved may be dropped off at Littleton Bike & Fitness. Candles will be provided.
- 6pm – Annual Boofest at the Colonial Theater in Bethlehem featuring Marko The Magician. More information at bethlehemevents.org
- 7pm – 11pm – Live Music & Costume Party at The Loading Dock featuring Mad Cat Habitat $10 – All ages – Doors @ 6:30p. This night will be a diverse musical offering to the realms of hallowed out pumpkins. Not to be missed! Visit theloadingdocknh.com for more information
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27
- 10am–12pm – Annual Littleton Police Department Halloween Festival at Littleton High School for grades K–6. Pumpkin carving contest, bouncy houses, Home Depot kids build kits, face painting, donuts and cider. Participants are encouraged to bring a ready-to-carve pumpkin (scooped out); there will be a limited number of pumpkins available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 11am -6pm – Deep Earth Arts Open House They’ll be opening their new studio space at 97 Main Street for an Open House celebration! Come by to check out our new space and all the different retail offerings we have. Josh will be offering 20-minute readings for $20 starting at 2 pm and we’ll be there right up until the Gathering of the Jack o’Lanterns begins at 6 pm!
- Noon–2pm – Chili Cook-off at the Littleton Food Co-op. Visit littletoncoop.com for more information
- 1pm – 4pm – Become a Zombie for the evening’s festivities and Zombie Walk! Stop by Aylakai on Main Street. You bring your costume they’ll help with the makeup.
- 2pm–4pm – Downtown Trick-or-Treat on Main St. and Mill St. Look for “Welcome Trick or Treaters” signs in participating shop windows. No Sign, No Treats!
- 3pm–9pm – Rock climbing, trampoline bungee jumping, basketball, and duck pond with Vertical Entertainment. Glow-in-the-dark novelties will also be available. Tickets $5-7 per activity.
- 3pm–9pm – Food Trucks Fill up with delicious food from local vendors and food trucks located along Riverglen Lane.
- 3pm–6pm – The Pumpkin Patch Hangout at the First Congregational Church. Warm food and kid-friendly activities available. Visit 1stconglittleton.org for more information.
- 5pm – Zombie Walk All Zombies are encouraged to meet at Aylakai on Main Street for the ghoulish infestation of the Riverwalk Area.
- 5pm–8pm – Snacks & Treats at the Littleton Senior Center including a variety of delicious baked goods, warm beverages and more!
- 6pm–9pm – The Haunted Organ at the Riverglen Gazebo Presented by Dick Alberini.
- 6pm–9pm – Gathering of the Jack‘O’Lanterns. View hundreds of pumpkins carved by members of the community, illuminating the Ammonoosuc River. Enjoy a bonfire built and lit by the Littleton Volunteer Fire Department.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28
- 12:00pm – Zombie Run/Walk to benefit Parker Mountain Trails – Sponsored by Littleton Bike & Fitness, Parker Mountain Trails & Littleton Parks & Recreation. Stay tuned for more details!
CHECK BACK FOR ADDED EVENTS AS WE GET CLOSER!
Riverglen Lane will be closed from 2pm–9pm Saturday.
Littleton Opera House
Municipal Lot behind Jax. Jr. Cinema
Behind Mascoma Savings Bank.
For more info, contact:
Littleton Area Chamber of Commerce