Welcome to the Littleton Area Chamber of Commerce
Our chamber represents more than 200 enterprises in Northern New Hampshire. Our members engage in manufacturing, hospitality, retailing and dozens of other ventures, including non-profit and and hybrid organizations.
Nestled in the shadow of the New Hampshire’s majestic White Mountains, Littleton is the economic and recreational hub of the North Country. This picturesque New England gem offers something for everyone – fine dining and art galleries, unique shops and historic buildings, and a range of outdoor activities for all seasons.
Follow The Chamber on Facebook
18 hours ago ·
Congratulations Little Village Toy & Book Shop!! ... See MoreSee Less
Parenting New Hampshire Magazine has announced that the Little Village Toy & Book Shop has won the 2017 Family Favorites North of Concord’s Favorite Children’s Local Book Store award! We are flatt...
5 days ago ·
Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27
• 6pm - 12th Annual BOOFEST at the Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem featuring Modern Times Theater—Pantomime, puppetry and novelty music played on the coronet, ukulele, upright bass, and bicycle pump! AND...The Blood Curdling Scream Contest (starts promptly at 6 PM), Parade of Princesses & Ghouls, Free Popcorn, Candy & Prizes! Costumes encouraged. Take the PUMPKIN STROLL along Main Street beginning at 5 PM! Bring your own carved pumpkin to be included.
• Noon–5pm (FRI & SAT) - Pumpkins that have already been carved may be dropped off at Littleton Bike & Fitness. Candles are not necessary, we will provide them. Let’s break our record of pumpkins on the river from last year!
• 5pm–7pm - Time Out Timmy / Mad Cat Habitat Halloween Show at The Loading Dock
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 28
• 10am–12pm - Annual Littleton Police Department Halloween Festival at the Littleton High School for grades K–6. Pumpkin carving contest, bouncy houses, Home Depot kids build kits, face painting, donuts and cider. Participants are encouraged to bring a ready-to-carve pumpkin (scooped out); there will be a limited number of pumpkins available on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Noon–3pm - Chili Cook-off at the Littleton Food Co-op.
• Noon–5pm - Become a Zombie for the evening’s festivities! Stop by Aylakai, you bring your costume we will help with the makeup.
• Noon–9pm – Rock climbing, trampoline bungee jumping, basketball, and duck pond with Vertical Entertainment. Glow-in-the-dark novelties will also be available. Tickets $5-7 per activity.
• 2pm–4pm - Trick-or-Treat on Main St., Mill St. and Cottage St. If you see a skull and crossbones in the window, this means the storeowner has graciously bowed out of the treat giving, so please abstain from bringing wily trick-or-treaters inside.
• 3pm–8pm - Refuel! Fill up with delicious food from vendors located along Riverglen Lane. Vendors include, Profile High School Arts Alliance and Alburritos!
• 5pm–8pm - Bake Sale - The Littleton Senior Center including donuts, whoopie pies, cookies, brownies, cider, hot chocolate, and coffee.
• 4pm–6pm - The Pumpkin Patch Hangout at the First Congregational Church. Warm food and kid-friendly activities available.
• 6pm - Zombie Walk All Zombies are encouraged to meet at Aylakai on Main St. for the ghoulish infestation of the Riverwalk Area.
• 6pm–8pm - Haunted Trick-or-Treat hosted by the Upstage Players; Family friendly, $3 adults, $2 children, kids 5 and under free.
• 6pm–9pm - Gathering of the Jack‘O’Lanterns. View hundreds of pumpkins illuminating the Ammonoosuc River. Enjoy a bonfire built and lit by the Littleton Volunteer Fire Department.
• 7pm - Phoenix Bazaar An eclectic troupe performing with fire and LED props. (Fire only available in VT and MA).
• 8pm–10pm - House of Terror Get scared! Hosted by the Upstage Players; Adults only, $5 per person.
• 9pm - Halloween Special: Rocky Horror Picture Show at the Colonial Theatre. Doors at 8:00pm for cash bar, the evening’s signature cocktail (Time Warp Punch) and free Hor d’ourves (Frank. N. Furters and Meatloaf) and costume ogling. RHPS behavior of all sorts encouraged.
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 29
• 9am–11am – Pancake Breakfast at the Littleton Senior Center.
Special notes and considerations from the Littleton Police Department:
- Riverglen Lane (the road beside Littleton Bike & Fitness that runs along the river) will be closed from 2pm–9pm on Saturday.
- Public parking is located at the Littleton Opera House, behind Jax. Jr. Cinemas, and behind Mascoma Savings Bank.
- Please be respectful to others, have fun, and enjoy this event. Hooliganism will not be tolerated!
-> littletonareachamber.com/harvest-festival/ ... See MoreSee Less
Gathering of the Jack O'Lanterns (Harvest Festival)
October 28, 2017, 6:00pm - October 28, 2017, 9:00pm
Schedule of Events littletonareachamber.com/harvest-festival/ FRIDAY, OCTOBER 27 • 6pm - 12th Annual BOOFEST at the Colonial Theatre, Bethlehem featuring Modern Times Theater—Pantomime, p...
1 week ago ·