Members of the Littleton Area Chamber of Commerce are business advocates, leaders, ambassadors and supporters of our community and the surrounding area that services a population of over 100,000.
Monthly networking at Business After Hours, website links, long-time promotional events that draw people to our area on an annual basis, brochure distribution, state and national association links to business and government issues and good communication systems are some of the benefits of belonging to a Chamber of Commerce.
Top Ten Reasons to Join the Littleton Area Chamber
- ADVOCACY – The Chamber participates in a variety of committees, meetings, workshops and other community projects representing local member businesses.
- BROCHURE DISPLAY – Your up-to-date brochures displayed at three locations: the Chamber office, Main Street Information Booth , and in the Chamber Room at the NH Welcome Center, off I-93 at Exit 44.
- BULK MAILING PERMIT – Members may take advantage of the Chamber’s bulk mailing permit for mailings of 200 pieces or more.
- CREDIBILITY – Your investment in the Chamber gives your business credibility, visibility & marketability.
- GROUND BREAKING/RIBBON CUTTING CEREMONIES – Let the Chamber help you celebrate & promote your new office, product or renovation.
- INCREASE YOUR PRESENCE ON THE INTERNET – Over 175,000 visitors to our web site annually. Your business will be listed in the online Business Directory, thereby expanding your market area even if you do not have internet access.
- PUBLICITY AND EXPOSURE – Chamber members receive real exposure through our publications, directories and Web site listings. Exposure to over 300 businesses and community leaders.
- REFERRALS – Requests for goods and services are sent directly to our members.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDING OPPORTUNITIES – Business After Hours (host and/or attend); sponsorship and exhibition opportunities (Annual Meeting and/or Home Show).
- WEEKLY MEMBER UP-DATE – This electronic newsletter provides up-to-date information, keeping you informed with items on resources, concerns and issues affecting our business community.
What are you waiting for? JOIN TODAY! Fill out our member application.